- 17 Sep 2018
Attendees and Apologies
From the UK Government:
- the Minister for the Constitution, Chloe Smith MP;
- the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Exiting the EU, Robin Walker MP;
- the Minister of State for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, George Eustice MP; and
- the Chair of the Food Standards Agency, Heather Hancock.
From the Scottish Government:
- the Cabinet Secretary for the Rural Economy, Fergus Ewing, MSP;
- the Minister for Parliamentary Business and Veterans, Graeme Dey MSP; and
- the Chair of Food Standards Scotland, Ross Finnie.
From the Welsh Government:
- the Cabinet Secretary for Energy, Planning and Rural Affairs, Lesley Griffiths AM; and
- Minister for Housing and Regeneration, Rebecca Evans AM
In the absence of Ministers from the Northern Ireland Executive, Graeme Wilkinson, Director of EU Relations, Northern Ireland Civil Service, was also in attendance.
Items and Actions
The three principal agenda items at the meeting were an update and discussion of the latest state of EU negotiations; trade in agri-food products; and fishing opportunities.
0300 244 4000