- 28 Jun 2019
The eighteenth Joint Ministerial Committee (EU Negotiations) met today at INNSIDE Hotel in Manchester. The meeting was chaired by the Rt Hon David Lidington MP, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office.
Attendees and apologies
From the UK Government:
- the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office, Rt Hon David Lidington MP
- the Secretary of State for Scotland, Rt Hon David Mundell MP (via teleconference)
- the Secretary of State for Wales, Rt Hon Alun Cairns MP (via teleconference)
- the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Exiting the European Union, Robin Walker MP
From the Scottish Government:
- the Cabinet Secretary for Government Business and Constitutional Relations, Michael Russell MSP
From the Welsh Government:
- the Counsel General and Brexit Minister, Jeremy Miles AM
A senior official from the Northern Ireland Civil Service attended the meeting due to the continued absence of a Northern Ireland Executive.
Items and actions
The Chair provided an update on the UK’s exit from the EU. The Committee also discussed domestic issues, including the ongoing joint review of intergovernmental relations. The Committee also noted the good joint progress being made on common frameworks.
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- 31.6 kB
0300 244 4000