- 19 Nov 2018
The fifteenth Joint Ministerial Committee (EU Negotiations) met today at the Cabinet Office in London. The meeting was chaired by the Rt Hon David Lidington MP, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office.
Attendees and apologies
From the UK Government:
- the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office, Rt Hon David Lidington MP
- the Secretary of State for Exiting the EU, Stephen Barclay MP
- the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, Rt Hon Karen Bradley MP
- the Secretary of State for Wales, Rt Hon Alun Cairns MP
- the Secretary of State for Scotland, Rt Hon David Mundell MP
- the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Exiting the EU, Robin Walker MP
From the Welsh Government:
- the Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Mark Drakeford AM
From the Scottish Government:
- the Cabinet Secretary for Government Business and Constitutional Relations, Michael Russell MSP
Senior officials from the Northern Ireland Civil Service attended the meeting in the continued absence of a Northern Ireland Executive.
Items and actions
The Chair opened the meeting by providing an overview of the draft Withdrawal Agreement and Outline Political Declaration that had been published since the Committee last met.
The Committee discussed the draft Withdrawal Agreement and the Outline Political Declaration.
- File type
- 2 page PDF
- 37.8 kB
EU Strategy and Negotiation Unit, DEXA
0300 244 4000