Public Events - Facilitators' guide for discussion group session
The Scottish Government will give a presentation on adult health and social care integration and after this the round table discussions will begin. This will be followed by a question and answer with the panel. The Chair of the event will set out the purpose of the discussions and also state that if anyone wants to ask any questions afterwards they can or, alternatively, they can request for a facilitator to ask the question on their behalf.
Discussion Group Session
Brief introductions around the table
- What does good adult health and social care integration mean to you?
- In your view what would be the benefits of integrated health and social care?
- What would be the barriers to integrated health and social care?
- How could these barriers be overcome?
- How should the public, patients, carers and service users be involved in the health and social care partnership after integration?
Are there any questions that people would like the facilitators to ask the panel? [Take a note of these and ask them during the Q & A session]
Email: Gill Scott
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback