1. These elements were replaced by the Scottish Welfare Fund
2. Following a Work Capability Assessment, ESA claimants are placed in one of two groups: those in the Work Related Activity Group are required to attend interviews with a Jobcentre Plus advisor to discuss job seeking activities and may be required to participate in the Work Programme; while those whose disability severely limits what they can do are placed in the Support Group, and are not required to attend interviews.
3. www.gov.scot/Topics/Government/local-government/17999/counciltax/CTR (Accessed 26 February 2015)
5. Interview schedules for Sweeps 1 and 2 can be found in the appendices to the Year 1 Report (Graham et al., 2014).
6. The rationale for using a qualitative longitudinal approach has been outlined in previous reports.
7. Sweep 1 and 2 interview schedules were included in the previous report.
8. One interview at Sweep 3 was conducted by telephone.
10. This website has now been incorporated into www.gov.uk.
11. See for more information: http://www.nhsggc.org.uk/your-health/campaigns/healthier-wealthier-children/documents-and-publications/ (Accessed 30 April 2015).
Email: Alison Stout
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback