1. Scottish Government, Record crime in Scotland 2021-22 (2022).
2. IPS, Annual Report 2019-20, paragraphs 33-34.
4. IPS, Inspection of the management by COPFS of criminal allegations against the police (September 2021).
5. The Rt. Hon. Dame Elish Angiolini DBE QC, Independent review of complaints handling, investigations and misconduct issues in relation to policing – Final report (November 2020).
6. Including RN v HMA  HCJAC 3; CH v HMA  HCJAC 43; Macdonald v HMA  HCJAC 21; RR v HMA  HCJAC 21; XY v HMA  HCJAC 2.
7. Professor Sharon Cowan, The use of sexual history and bad character evidence in Scottish sexual offence trials (EHRC, August 2020).
8. IPS, HMICS, Care Inspectorate and HMIPS, Joint review of diversion from prosecution – Terms of Reference (March 2022).
9. IPS, Strategic Plan 2022-25 (June 2022).
10. IPS and HMICS, Joint inspection of emergency criminal justice provisions (September 2020).
11. No member of staff earned in excess of £150,000.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback