1. Available online at: http://www.scotland.police.uk/contact-us/hate-crime-and-third-party-reporting/.
2. Available on the Scottish Government website.
3. Note that Sections 62 A-E of the 1994 Act, inserted by the Anti-social behaviour Act 2003, do not extend to Scotland.
4. EHRC Codes of Practice: https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/advice-and-guidance/equality-act-codes-practice#h4.
5. R (Fuller) v Chief Constable of Dorset Police, The Secretary of State for the Home Department  Q.B. 480; Chapman v The United Kingdom 2001 (Application no. 27238/95); Varey v The United Kingdom 1998 (Application no. 26662/95); Buckley v The United Kingdom 1994 (Application no. 20348/92).
6. Implemented in the UK by the Race Relations Act 1976 (Amendment) Regulations 2003
Email: Ged Millar