Click 'Accept all cookies' to agree to all cookies that collect anonymous data.
To only allow the cookies that make the site work, click 'Use essential cookies only.' Visit 'Set cookie preferences' to control specific cookies.
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
The details we require are:
1. Who is your social media management and monitoring tool supplier?
2. Start date & duration of framework/contract with the supplier
3. Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
4. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
1. SASA does not use any external supply to manage or monitor social media.
2, 3 and 4 - While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance SASA does not have the information you have requested. SASA does not have the information you have asked for because SASA doesn’t use any external supply to manage or monitor social media. This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that SASA does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House