Information on the Scottish Government's social media management and monitoring tool supplier.
1. Who is your social media management and monitoring tool supplier?
2. Start date & duration of framework/contract with supplier.
3. Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date.
4. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Teams across the Scottish Government maintain social media accounts to communicate their work and connect with stakeholders. There is no central management of these accounts and no single social media management and monitoring tool in use for all those accounts. The Communications Division manages the primary accounts alongside a number of portfolio accounts (such as for Health, Justice, Education, Culture etc). The following response relates to the social media management and monitoring tool used for those accounts.
The answers to your questions are outlined below.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide some of the information you have requested because exemptions under sections 38(1)(b) of FOISA applies to that information. An exemptions under section 38(1)(b) of FOISA applies to some of the information you have requested. This is because personal information such as names, phone numbers and email addresses have been redacted.
1. The supplier is Hootsuite.
2. The start date and duration of the contract with the supplier is 9 May 2022 and 12 months.
3. The actual spend on this contract from the start to the current date is £36,000.00.
4. The senior officer outside of procurement responsible for this contract is [REDACTED], Scottish Government Digital Communications, 3W, St Andrews House, 2 Regent Road, Edinburgh, EH1 3DG.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback