1. Number of Trust Deeds signed, Sequestrations awarded and Debt Arrangement Scheme plans approved per insolvency practitioner/firm for calendar years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
2. Average payment per month in a Trust Deed, DCO in a Sequestration & DAS payment for years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
3. Total number of Trust Deed, Sequestration and Debt Arrangement Scheme plans currently live and active per firm i.e. Trustee still in office for Trust Deeds and Sequestrations.
4. Average total fee per Trust Deed and Sequestration charged/received by a Trustee.
5. Average debt level for Trust Deed, Sequestration and Debt Arrangement Scheme plans for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
6. Number of DAS plans whereby the client’s full surplus income in accordance with the common financial tool has not been proposed. For example the surplus income is £300 but only £200 is being proposed to creditors.
I attach a copy of the information you requested, attached in the Excel spreadsheet. The information provided is for the period 01 April 2018 and 31 December 2021.
In relation to point 4 above, while our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide the information you have requested because an exemption under section 33(1)(b) (commercial interests and the economy) of FOISA. The reasons why this exemption applies are explained in the Annex to this letter.
It may be useful to note that AiB now publishes the number of debt solutions by organisation every quarter as part of the Official statistics release in the accompanying Excel tables. The latest release can be found here: Scottish Statutory Debt Solutions Statistics: Quarterly edition | Accountant in Bankruptcy (aib.gov.uk).
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- Excel document
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 125.8 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback