Scottish Forestry work from home: FOI release
- Part of
- Coronavirus in Scotland, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Information regarding employees working from home -
1. The number of employees in your organisation and, of these, the number able to perform their work remotely (i.e., not those who are front-line workers) and the number who have started returning to in person work.
2. Number of employees
3. Of which are able to work from home
4. Of which have returned to the office on a regular basis
5. Since the start of the pandemic in March 2020, what has your organisational policy to employees working from home vs coming into work in person?
6. Please explain this in terms of change to previous policy and how this has changed over the course of the pandemic. For example: “Prior to the pandemic, most staff were expected to work in person (except for managers who were able to work from home 2 days a week). When the pandemic started, all staff were sent to work from home, until August when some staff began to return to the office”.
7. Did your organisation have enough of the basic equipment needed for transitioning to remote working during the pandemic? If not – how long did it take to provide everyone with the basic equipment (laptops) they required and implement remote-working?
8. Has your organisation created a policy for reversing the option for working from home and/or creating new hybrid working patterns, or returning fully to ‘pre-pandemic’ practices?
9. Did you consult your employees about their attitudes to returning to in person work? If so, please provide details of their responses (e.g. did you create a survey; if so, how many people responded and what % were in favour or against returning to the office?)
10. Have you implemented any changes to pay for those working from home and if so, please describe the average change in pay rates and who it applies to.
Please see attached spreadsheet.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 14.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback