Publication - FOI/EIR release
Land Parcel Identifier (LPI) information for Dumfries and Galloway: EIR release
- Agriculture and Rural Economy Directorate
- Part of
- Farming and rural, Public sector
Published 9 February 2022
FOI reference FOI/202100253211
Date received 5 November 2021
Date responded 22 December 2021
Information request and response under the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004
The most up-to-date database containing the following data for each LPIS with anonymised ID for Dumfries and Galloway:
- Total land parcel area R1
- Total land parcel area R2
- Total land parcel area R3
- Verified exclusions
- Land activity
- Land use code
- Land use code area
- LFASS area
- BPS area
- Ecological focus area activity code
- Ecological focus area land area
- Rural Priorities code
- Rural Priorities land area
- AECS code
- AECS land area
- Forestry Grant Scheme code
- FGS land
I attach a copy of all of the information you requested in the format you asked for.
You may be aware of the following:
- Dumfries and Galloway comprises 3 counties- Dumfries, Kirkcudbright and Wigtown. Land parcels from these have been included.
- The land claimed most recently for each land parcel has been included.
- In addition to the requested attributes, Unallocated region area has been added too.
- There is no common grazing land in D&G, so nothing has been included for that.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI - 202100253211 - Information Released
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 3.3 MB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback