This is an information request relating to payments made to charities and third sector organisations.
Please provide the following information for 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21:
- The value of grants made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all grants separately.
- The value of loans made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all loans separately.
The payments made to charities and third sector organisations relate to the following only:
- Operation Black Vote
- U.K. Black Pride
- Ozanne Foundation
- Gendered Intelligence
- British Medical Association
- ActionAid UK
- Hope Not Hate
- Led by Donkeys
- Extinction Rebellion
- Migrants Organise
- Black Lives Matter
- Action on Smoking and Health
- Action on Smoking and Health Scotlandv
- Action on Smoking and Health Wales
- Breath 2025
- Association of Directors of Public Health
- Improving Performance in Practice (previously Public Management Associates)
Our finance department have confirmed that we have not made any payments to any of the organisations you listed.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback