- 13 May 2021
Date received: 9 Apr 2021
Date responded: 10 May 2021
Can you provide the following in relation to the vaccines information letter which was sent to the public late December 2020, early January 2021:
- The names of all departments involved in producing the letter
- Draft copies of the letter
- Ethical concerns raised in relation to the wording in the letter
The Scottish Government departments involved in producing the letter:
- Covid-19 Vaccine Policy Development Unit
- Marketing, Insight, Brand Scotland & Internal Communications
- Chief Medical Officer Directorate
- Chief Nursing Officer Directorate
- National Clinical Director
Draft copies of the letter are attached.
There were no ethical concerns raised in relation to the wording of this letter, with no assessments conducted.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House