- 5 Mar 2021
Date received: 5 Feb 2021
Date responded: 3 Mar 2021
1. How many vaccines has Scotland been allocated?
2. How many vaccines did Scotland request?
3. How many vaccines has Scotland received, and when did they receive them?
4. How many are we still to receive and what is the timescale for receiving these?
1. As of Monday 01 March 2021 - total number of doses allocated: 2,138,450.
2. When seeking to clear the agency agreement for BEIS to procure on our behalf, we set out our expectation of a population proportionate share of all vaccines procured on a four nations basis.
3. As of Monday 01 March 2021 the total number of doses delivered : 1,886,160
4. This information is commercially sensitive, and cannot be disclosed under section s.33(2)(b) (Commercial interests and the economy).
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House