- 10 Dec 2020
Date received: 12 Nov 2020
Date responded: 10 Dec 2020
1. How many individual app users have been alerted that they have been in close contact with another app user who tested positive for coronavirus since the app was launched on 10 September 2020?
2. What proportion of app users does this represent?
3. How many close contact alerts in total have been sent out via the app since it was launched on 10 September 2020?
4. How many test codes have been sent out by contact tracers to app users who have tested positive since the app was launched on 10 September 2020?
5. How many people who have tested positive for covid 19 have entered/inputted a test code into the protect Scotland app since it was launched on 10 September 2020?
As at 10 December 2020:
1. 22,991 app users have been alerted.
2. This represents 1.37% of the 1,679,541 individuals who have downloaded the app.
3. 22,991 close contact alerts have been issued.
4. 27,239 test codes have been issued.
5. 11,549 people have input a test code.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House