- 11 Dec 2020
Date received: 11 Nov 2020
Date responded: 10 Dec 2020
1. Full Disclosure of ACTUAL deaths caused only by SARS-nCov-2, In particular, make sure anything regarding ‘pollution liability’, ‘policy enhancement’ and ‘schedules of exclusions’ documents in relation to the commercial public liability insurance policy held by Ayrshire and Arran Health Boards hospitals and clinics.
2. Copies of the ‘certificate of indemnity’ from your Health Boards commissions that may include the public insurance provider and underwriters, confirming that any injuries, damages or adverse health effects directly or indirectly arising out of, resulting from or contributed to by electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetism, radio waves or noise, wireless RF radiation, microwave radiation, non-ionising radiation emitting devices and equipment.
3. Time between triage and intubation. Induced coma state. Why ventilated early?
4. Real figures of : Deaths since Feb 2020. Deaths from dis-ease Total CV patients in beds. Total beds.
5. Full capacity status: When at capacity? Full staffing and bank? Holidays cancelled?
6. What with, NO VIRUS ever being isolated or purified, What is the actual causation here?
7. Were there NDA made during this EXERCISE?
8. Is this pure and simply a DNA harvest?
9. PCR never designed to do job, so it amplifies what exactly?
10. Was this a PANDEMIC? By definition, 12% mortality minimum.
I have ordered the responses to your questions as you set them out in your original request. You can find the answers to your questions attached in Annex A.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House