- 7 Dec 2020
Date received: 1 Nov 2020
Date responded: 1 Dec 2020
1. Was it legal to implement ANY restrictions to peoples’ liberties during this Covid mess made by the government and where can I find out when this legislation was given under law ?
2. Presently IS it legal to continue restrictions?
3. Is it now legal to trample over people human rights (as no one has ever answered this when I asked)?
4. Does Covid take priority over human rights?
5. Why does the government take advice from these doctors and ministers that don’t believe what they are preaching themselves you know the ones ! And why won’t she take instruction from the electorate?
6. Has any party voted against these ridiculous measures?
7. If masks are the be all and end all then why have more restrictions?
8. Have i the right to choose to wear a mask and follow these life destroying rules?
9. Are any of my human rights being violated ( i remind you of Simons current ongoing court case in the supreme court right now)?
10. Will this power ever be overturned or end?
11. What date if ever will the police revert back to the powers they had before Covid – Police Division?
12. What can a policeman arrest me for (Covid related )?
13. Why do we not have the freedom to choose?
14. Is it fair Gov workers and all jobs that pay 100% wages to work at home losing nothing should live like this when the rest of our lives are falling apart spiraling into debt?
The answers to the questions are attached in Annex A.
Some of the information you have requested is already available in the public domain. Where applicable I have provided you with the hyperlinks to this information. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you but for the fullness of this response I have done so. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House