- 23 Jul 2021
Date received: 27 Oct 2020
Date responded: 20 Jul 2021
1. Whether any briefings, memos or other material was produced by civil servants for Ministers and/or special advisors on the Scottish Conservative proposals to for greater business support. These proposals were announced by Douglas Ross on 12 October and a summary can be found here: https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18787905.douglasross-wants-adaptation-period-closed-businesses/.
2. Details of any meetings between civil servants, Ministers and/or special advisors where the above topic was discussed.
3. Copies of any emails or other correspondence between civil servants, Ministers and/or special advisors where the above topic was discussed
1. Briefing was prepared for Ministers regarding the proposals put forward by Douglas Ross and is included as part of the response to this FOI.
2. No meetings took place during which this topic was discussed.
3. No emails were exchanged between civil servants, Ministers and SpAds on these proposals.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 3 page PDF
- 221.2 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House