- 30 Nov 2020
Date received: 14 Oct 2020
Date responded: 9 Nov 2020
1. How much of the £30 million Spaces for People Fund was allocated to Moray Council.
2. How much of that allocation was spent.
3. How was the money spent, specifically:
What measured were put in place and where.
How much did each extra measure cost.
How long did the council expect the ’temporary measures’.
4. Finally, what is the justification for Moray Council reverting some Spaces for People measures when Covid is again on the increase and social distancing and using outside spaces is as important as ever.
1. Moray Council has been allocated £778,800 through the Spaces for People fund.
2,3 & 4. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested relating to questions 2,3 and 4.
We do not have this information because Moray Council are responsible for the delivery of all aspects of individual Spaces for People projects, this includes decision making on infrastructure design and location. As project delivery is still ongoing, the Scottish Government has not received information on
full allocation spend.
You may wish to contact Moray Council who may be able to help you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House