1. Full disclosure and bio-medical report of all documented evidence and scientific data to the DNA of COVID-19 and what it is? (Human Tissue Act Scotland 2006).
2. Full disclosure and bio-medical report of all documented evidence and scientific data to the particle you are calling COVID-19.
3. Full disclosure and bio–medical report of all documented evidence and scientific data of Exosomes in the Human DNA (Blood) to COVID-19. (Human Tissue Act Scotland 2006).
4. Full disclosure and bio-medical report of all documented evidence and scientific data of all Viruses that can passed on by Air/ Particles that you claim COVID-19 Contingent is infecting the human body. (Human Tissue Act Scotland 2006).
5. Full disclosure and bio-medical report of all documented evidence and scientific data that your RT PCR Test Kits measure any type of Virus but in fact measures Genetic Material (Exosomes) only (Human Tissue Act Scotland 2006).
6. Full disclosure of the use of all Trial Guthrie cards DNA bio-medical barcode (Genetic DNA blood data) of all contracted, consented wet signature forms used in your medical trials and the use of the non-consented Trial Guthrie Cards DNA bio-medical Barcode (Genetic DNA blood data).
7. What is COVID-19?
8. Full disclosure on which policies the children’s care commissioner will be implementing in Scottish schools, regarding the removal of potentially infectious children without the permission of the child’s parent or guardian.
9. Full disclosure on any vaccination process that gives children the right to override a parent’s decision to refuse vaccination
10. Full disclosure on what information is being provided or instructed to teachers and members of the education board.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested for questions one to six because the Scottish Government are not routinely involved in such matters.
The information in relation to question seven is available from: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/section/1/enacted
and the World Health Organisation's website provides further information: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/question-and-answers-hub/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Additional information is available from the website of the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE): https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies
Of particular interest may be ‘Evidence considered by the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies’ (on the coronavirus (COVID-19)): https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/scientific-evidence-supporting-the-government-response-to-coronavirus-covid-19
Some of the information you have requested for questons eight and ten is available from: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-preparing-start-new-school-term-august-2020-version-3/
It's worth noting that paragraph 128 in the guidance advises that confirmed cases of covid 19 infectious disease in schools is led by local health protection teams (HPTs) alongside local partners, such as schools and local authorities. In regards to question nine the information you have requested is contained within the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/consent-the-green-book-chapter-2
Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback