1. The number of Trust Deed Form 1s registered with the Accountant in Bankruptcy in 2019, and separately, from 1 January 2020 – 30 June 2020, and which company (IP/Practice) registered the forms;
2. The number of Trust Deeds registered with the Accountant in Bankruptcy as protected in 2019, and separately, from 1 January 2020 – 30 June 2020, and which company (IP/Practice) was responsible for registering same;
3. The average debtor contribution payments per month, in a Trust Deed and in a Debt Arrangement Scheme case for 2019, and from 1 January 2020 to 30 June 2020;
4. The average debt level in a Trust Deed and in a DAS case for 2019, and from 1 January 2020 to 30 June 2020;
5. The number of DPPs under DAS approved in 2019, and separately, from 1 January 2020 – 30 June 2020, and which company (CMA/Public Sector Advisor) is acting;
6. The average timescales between loading a draft case on to the AIB management system (DASH/EDEN) until approval of DPP broken down per the top 10 providers detailed in the above question.
I enclose the information you requested, on the attached in the Excel spreadsheet.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 33.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback