- 12 Sep 2019
Date received: 13 Aug 2019
Date responded: 11 Sep 2019
You asked for information about the development of the "Educational Attainment" indicator listed here: https://nationalperformance.gov.scot/index.php/measuring-progress/national-indicator-performance.
I enclose a copy of all of the information you requested. This consists of the following documents:
1. E-mail chain between Learning Analysis and National Performance Unit dated 14/02/19 and associated initial draft technical proforma (document 1a), e-mail detailing earlier discussion on the 7 sub-measure approach (document 1b) and revised technical proforma (document 1c).
2. E-mail within Leaning Analysis dated 13/02/19.
3. E-mail chain sign-off of proposed indicator by National Performance Framework Technical Advisory Group dated 30/04/19 and associated draft technical proforma (document 3a)
4. E-mail chain between Learning Analysis and National Improvement Framework Unit dated 01/05/19 and associated draft technical proforma (document 4a)
5. E-mail chain between Learning Analysis and Curriculum, Qualifications and Gaelic Division dated 13-05-19
6. Latest version of the technical proforma describing the Educational Attainment indicator
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House