Any correspondence (emails, typed or handwritten notes, letters, phone calls, minutes of meetings, documents or otherwise) involving Scottish Government ministers and/or senior civil servants and/or special advisers regarding the following publication prior to its release date, including the original draft of the publication that was sent to ministers and/or senior civil servants and/or special advisers: https://www.gov.scot/publications/evaluation-attainment-scotland-fund-headteacher-survey-2018/ . In addition, please also include any records of requests for revisions or changes prior to publication from Scottish Government ministers and/or senior civil servants and/or special advisers.
I enclose a copy of most of the information you requested. An exemption under section 38(1)(b) of FOISA (personal information) applies to a small amount of the information requested because it is personal data, eg names/contact details of individuals, and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Article 5(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and in section 34(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018.
The following documents are included:
- Submission to Ministers prior to publication of report (email)
- Correspondence between Deputy Director and Ministers
- Submission to Ministers prior to publication of report (paper)
- Headteacher Survey Report. Please note that no revisions were made and the report is available online.
- Extract of minutes from a Programme Board meeting on 28th March 2018 which discussed the report
- Extract from Action Log at Programme Board.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI-201900002236 Information released
- File type
- 30 page PDF
- File size
- 804.2 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback