- 24 Sep 2019
Date received: 24 Aug 2019
Date responded: 17 Sep 2019
1. Full details (preferably copies - either electronic or hardcopy - of all original paperwork) of agri-environment subsidies paid by SGRPID as detailed in the 2018 All CAP payments spreadsheet to: 'Culfargie Estate, Balbeggie, Perth, PH1 6HL'.
2. Full details (preferably copies - either electronic or hardcopy - of all original paperwork) of agri-environment subsidies paid by SGRPID as detailed in the 2018 All CAP payments spreadsheet to: 'Buccleuch Estates Ltd, Thornhill, Dumfries & Galloway, DG3 4AG'.
3. Copies of procedure(s) relating to verification checks on agri-environment subsidies (to any recipients) used by SGRPID.
I now enclose the following:
1. Culfargie Estates – during the above period, this business received payment under the Rural Priorities Scheme. I enclose a copy of the Schedule of Works which shows the details of the option to be claimed for funding and a copy of the SAF17 Summary which summarise the option and items claimed. The business also claimed funding for the Agri Environment Climate Scheme on the SAF17 but no payment was made during the above period.
2. Buccleuch Estates Ltd - during the above period, this business received payments under the Rural Priorities Scheme and Agri Environment Climate Scheme for the SAF15 and SAF16 claim years. I enclose copies of the SoWs for both schemes and a copy of the SAF15 and SAF16 Summaries which summarise the options and items claimed and a copy of a Capital claim received for the Agri Environment Climate Scheme.
3. You wished to see a copy of the procedures relating to verification checks on agri-environment schemes. These schemes are claimed on the Single Application Form (SAF) along with other schemes and all verifications are processed on system. Therefore the SAF procedures that I enclose are applicable to all schemes claimed on the SAF and not just agri-environment.
I am unable to send you the full SAF for each business as this form also contains details relating to other schemes that are not subject to this FoI request.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House