- 18 Mar 2019
Date received: 14 Feb 2019
Date responded: 14 Mar 2019
Regarding the First Minister’s Visit to the US and Canada, you asked for:
2. Schedule and meetings including participants on both sides.
3. Any real actual signed agreements or memorandums of understanding.
4. Breakdown of cost to the taxpayer including hotel & airline costs and class of service
1. The number and titles of the participants has previously been released in the following Freedom of Information Request response https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-19-00363/
2. Please see attached at Annex A the First Minister’s visit programme showing the meetings which took place.
3. Please see attached at Annex B the text of the signed Cooperation Agreement between Scotland and New Jersey on Renewable Energy and at Annex C, the signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Conway Group, regarding the World Forum for Foreign Direct Investment. The First Minister also witnessed a signing between the Social Enterprise Academy (Scotland) and their local partner in Toronto.
4. The full breakdown of costs including class of service, has previously been released under the following FoI: https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-19-00362/
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House