- 19 Nov 2018
Date received: 13 November 2018
Date responded: 15 November 2018
- The number of FOIs submitted to the Scottish Government regarding Education and Skills from 1 to 30 September 2018. By Education, I mean any subject that may fall under the remit of John Swinney in his role as cabinet secretary for Education and Skills.
- The number of those FOIs cleared by John Swinney before release/publication.
- The number of those FOIs that have not yet received a response.
- From 1 September 2018 to 30 September 2018, we received 51 Freedom of Information requests that fell under Mr Swinney’s remit as Cabinet Secretary for Education & Skills, although 2 were subsequently withdrawn.
- Out of the 49 issued responses, 27 of them are known to have been cleared by Mr Swinney.
You will wish to note that the Scottish Government’s FOI tracker does not currently record the individual steps a FOI(S)A response has gone through in the clearance process. This means that the information we hold in relation to your request is neither accurate nor complete.
However, having searched the casefiles of the pertinent 49 cases, a number of casehandlers have included this information in their notes.
Of the 51 FOI(S)A requests received, there are none that have yet to receive a response.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House