FOI reference: FOI/18/02089
Date received: 3 August 2018
Date responded: 20 August 2018
Information requested and response
- We do not receive any physical mail
- No service operated;
- What is the name of your provider?
- What is the length and end date of this contract?
- Are you provided with staff onsite or is post re-directed to the supplier’s facility?
- If Managed Internally:
- Will you be looking to outsource this service in the future?
- How many full time employees manage the operation?
- No, we do not operate a Digital Mailroom
We do not operate a Digital Mailroom.
No Plans, Within 6 months, Within 12 months, Within 18 months, Within 24 months
- Under 100 mail items per day
- Between 101-250 per day
- 250-500 per day
- 500-1000 per day
- <1000 per day
- OJEU: Yes/No
- Framework: Yes/No -
- If yes: Which framework will you use?
- Procurement stage already completed: Yes/No
- We will not be implementing this service.
- EDMS (Electronic Document Management System): Yes/No
- Shared drives: Yes/No
- Online portal: Yes/No
If unable to provide an individual’s name, please provide full job title and name of the department in which the individual is based.
For projects relating to this type e.g. mail handling/mail delivery etc. the initial point of contact would be: [redacted]
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback