FOI reference: FOI/18/01751
Date received: 21 June 2018
Date responded: 19 July 2018
1. A list of first class rail travel expenditure, first, business and premium economy air travel expenditure and spending on taxis by Scottish Government Ministers in 2010, 2014 and 2017.
2. I would also request this same information for Scottish Government civil servants.
3. I would also request this information for Spads.
1. The information you have requested is available on the Scottish Government website. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you.
2010 and 2014:
2017 - Tab 4 of each monthly spreadsheet:
2. The information you have requested can be found in the Annex below.
3. The information you have requested can be found in the Annex below. Your right
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at [http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses](http://www.gov.scot/foi-r
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 12.9 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback