FOI reference: FOI/18/00666
Date received: 2 March 2018
Date responded: 26 March 2018
Requested information (referring to the previous FOI reference FOI/18/00368):
1. What is the value of the contract between TAB HR Ltd and the Scottish Government?
2. Did the Scottish Government receive recommendations for TAB HR Ltd from NHS England or NHS Improvement?
3. Why did the Scottish Government not look to local expertise amongst Scottish whistleblowers, who have better knowledge of local law, systems and culture of the Scottish NHS when awarding this contract?
4. Has the Scottish Government entered into any other contracts with TAB HR Ltd?
1. The value of the contract is £7,054 ex VAT.
2. The Scottish Government did not receive recommendations for TAB HR Ltd from NHS England or NHS Improvement but were aware of the company's work with both organisations.
3. The Scottish Government believed the company to be best qualified and experienced to deliver the work described in the specification (i.e. to design, deliver and report on the workshops) and briefing on NHS Scotland whistleblowing policies and arrangements was provided.
4. The Scottish Government has not entered into any other contracts with TAB HR Ltd.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback