Marketing contacts and anyone who used APS: FOI release
- Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate
- Part of
- Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
FOI reference: FOI/17/01696
Date received: 21 July 2017
Date responded: 4 August 2017
(1) Could I please ask for the contact details of all the collaborative partners, (2) specifically the marketing contacts who work with design agencies and (3) the contact details of anyone who have used APS?
This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not hold all of the information that you have requested, however, we have endeavoured to answer your questions as far as possible.
(1) Your request for contact details of all the collaborative partners is exempt under Section 25(1) of FOISA because this information is reasonably accessible. For convenience I have attached a number of website links that you may find useful:
(2) Reference your request for marketing contacts who work with design agencies. Scottish Government does not hold this information. Management Information, we receive under the framework is limited to spend per organisation and does not include information on individuals ordering through the framework.
(3) In respect of the final part of your question, a list of collaborative partner organisations that have used APS was previously issued under cover of FOI Request FOI-17-01254.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback