- Please update ScotGov website with the latest reports from Ferguson Marine on the progress of the 2 ferries currently under construction for Calmac.
- Please confirm the date of the last reports received from FMEL.
- Please explain why, if these reports are more up to date, why they have not been uploaded and made available to all.
- If there are no new reports, explain why not and what the Scottish Government doing about it. 5. Please confirm date that reports, by month, up to end of 2022 will be posted.
- The Scottish Government’s intention is to publish Monthly progress update on delivery of ferries 801 and 802 reports in due course.
- Please note that the Scottish Government receives reports from Caledonian Maritime Limited and Ferguson Marine Port Glasgow Limited on a monthly basis and the latest monthly progress update on delivery of ferries 801 and 802 report was received on 11 January 2023.
- Please note that there is a process for the pro-active publication of the monthly programme progress report within the Scottish Government, and the reports will be published in due course. However, please note that we do not have a set publication date for these reports as standard and that we aim to publish them as soon as practical with the resources we have available.
- An exemption under section 27(1) of FOISA applies to the information requested because we intend to publish the information requested within 12 weeks of the date of your request. The information will be published within 12 weeks of your request here: Ferguson Marine: key documents - 2022 - gov.scot (www.gov.scot)
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 122.7 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback