- 18 Dec 2019
These documents are part of a series that describes key events leading to Ferguson Marine being taken into public ownership, and demonstrates the extent of our interventions with the business.
The documents proactively released on 18 December 2019 are attached in chronological order. Links to documents previously released are listed beneath the attachments, also in chronological order.
Some sections are redacted for data protection reasons and other sections are redacted due to commercial or legal confidentiality.
CBC: Clyde Blowers Capital
CMAL: Caledonian Maritime Assets Limited
FMEL: Ferguson Marine Engineering Limited
SG: Scottish Government
SP: Scottish Parliament
TS: Transport Scotland
- loan drawdown assurance report - 23 January 2019 (See: FOI/20190003779 - drawdown 5)
- letter from SG to FMEL re £15 million loan agreement amendment - 1 February 2019 (FOI/19/01262 - information released 1)
- letter from SG to FMEL re £30 million loan amendment - 1 February 2019 (FOI/19/01262 - information released 2)
- loan drawdown assurance report - 8 March 2019 (FOI/20190003779 - drawdown 5)
- letter from SG to FMEL requesting information - 2 April 2019 (FOI/19/01287)
- letter from FMEL to SG regarding information request - 1 May 2019 (FOI/19/01287 Review)
- letter from SG to FMEL regarding information request - 13 May 2019 (FOI/19/01287)
- letter from Michael Matheson to SP Rural Economy and Connectivity Committee Convener re vessel delivery timescales - 17 June 2019
- letter from Michael Matheson to SP Rural Economy and Connectivity Committee Convener re vessel delivery timescales - 27 June 2019