1. See Measuring Progress section for further information.
2. The publication of the final progress report for this action plan is due this spring: https://www.gov.scot/publications/fairer-scotland-disabled-people-delivery-plan-2021-united-nations-convention/
3. It should be noted that the data presented in this section refers to SG core only, in keeping with the data and methodology used to produce the target for disabled employees.
4. For SG core based on SG core data.
5. Institute for Fiscal Studies (2020): Recessions and health: the long-term health consequences of responses to the coronavirus.
10. See the Scottish Government's labour market statistics published here: Labour market statistics - gov.scot
11. To note: although the Labour Force Survey (LFS) is more timely, the Annual Population Survey (APS) is based on a larger sample size and therefore has a higher degree of reliability. The APS is used for monitoring progress towards our ambition to at least halve the disability employment gap.
16. UK Poverty 2020/21 | JRF
18. ONS, Annual Population Survey, Oct 2019 – Sep 2020.
23. Contractually secure employment is defined as employees who are in permanent employment or in temporary employment through choice i.e. did not want a permanent job.