- 5 Jul 2018
Please note: the content of this page is currently undergoing a review. For further information on Fair Work First in Scottish Public Procurements, including an updated Fair Work First question, please see SPPN 03/2021 or email email@example.com.
Please refer to the example Fair Work First question in SPPN 03/2021 which updates and replaces the example Fair Work question that currently sits in the Statutory Guidance and Toolkit.
The tools, which can be accessed below, include information sheets, practical tools and examples.
- frequently asked questions
- what is fair work?
- what is the real Living Wage?
- what are fair work practices?
- other useful resources
- fair work practices commodity/service strategy: checklist
- fair work commodity/service strategy: flowchart
- developing a fair work criterion
Examples of ...
- statements for procurement documents
- fair work commodity/service strategy: checklist - home support services
- fair work invitation to tender criterion - home support services
- scoring methodology
- checklist for evaluation panel members
- good tender responses
- feedback to bidders