1. To date 6 projects have been withdrawn. The total amount of funding offered to 132 projects is £136 million.
3. See also Annex A of the regeneration strategy for list of supporting outcomes
6. See Section 2.8 of main report for details.
7. See Section 2.7 of this report
8. A note of all projects funded from 2014 to 2019 is available at https://www.gov.scot/publications/regeneration-capital-grant-fund-supported-project-list/
9. Achieving a Sustainable Future: Regeneration Strategy, Scottish Government, 2011
11. These figures are for the 132 projects that went ahead, excluding the 6 withdrawn projects.
13. Data from the six withdrawn projects is not included in this analysis
14. This analysis excludes one project which did not express its intended outcomes using the regeneration strategy supporting outcomes.
15. "The Scottish Government published a separate evaluation of community-led design initiatives In Oct 2019 https://www.gov.scot/publications/evaluation-community-led-design-initiatives-impacts-outcomes-charrettes-making-places-funds/
16. Guidance for the rounds in which some projects were funded states that all RCGF awarded for the year must be spent or legally committed in that year. More flexibility was introduced in later rounds – see Application form guidance notes 2017/18
17. See Appendix 3 for analysis of RCGF awards by local authority.
19. Town Centre Regeneration: How does it work and what can be achieved? Scottish Government, 2011
21. Town Centre Regeneration: How does it work and what can be achieved? Scottish Government, 2011
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback