APPENDIX 1: LIST OF INTERVIEWEES AND EVENT ATTENDANCE IN SCOTLAND
The qualitative research for the Scottish dimension of this project consisted of:
- In-depth interviews with eight police officers supervising, or acting, in the role of Football Intelligence Officer covering the three case-study areas
- Two interviews with the Scottish FBO authority manager
- Ten interviews with Sheriffs
- Four interviews with Procurator Fiscal deputes and One with a Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal depute service policy lead
- Two interviews with the security leads from the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Premier league respectively.
- Attendance at a COPFS-run training event aimed at raising awareness of FBOs amongst fiscals
- Interviews with match commanders and public order police officers (numbering Six officers in total)
- Interviews with Four club security managers
- Attendance at the FBO and sectarian training elements of the Match Commanders Course at the Scottish Police College.