Authors: Rebecca Cannings-John1, Fiona Lugg-Widger1, Mandy Lau1, Shantini Paranjothy2, Jill Pell3, Julia Sanders4, James White1,5, Michael Robling1,5
1. Centre for Trials Research, Cardiff University
2. Division of Population Medicine, Cardiff University
3. Institute for Health and Wellbeing, University of Glasgow
4. School of Healthcare Sciences, Cardiff University
5. Centre for the Development and Evaluation of Complex Interventions for Public Health Improvement (DECIPHer), Cardiff University
This report presents work commissioned by the Scottish Government as part of the service evaluation of Family Nurse Partnership in Scotland. It was undertaken by the Centre for Trials Research, Cardiff University with support of The Centre for the Development and Evaluation of Complex Interventions for Public Health Improvement (DECIPHer), Cardiff University.
We acknowledge the Family Nurse Partnership Evaluation and Research Advisory Group (ERAG) and the study steering committee’s role in supporting the study: John Frank (Committee Chair); Sandra Baldwin; Pat Hoddinott; David Low and Gordon Taylor.