1.1. These Impact Assessments relate to the effective community engagement in local development planning guidance (ECEG) prepared under the Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997 (The 1997 Act) section 16C.
1.2. In preparing the ECEG consideration has been given to its impacts. The following assessments have been undertaken and are considered to be partial assessments at this stage as they have been prepared in relation to the draft guidance for consultation, although some early stakeholder involvement has been undertaken:
- Child Rights and Wellbeing Assessment;
- Equality Impact Assessment (including Human Rights Assessment);
- Islands Communities Impact Assessment; and
- Business and Regulatory Impact Assessment.
1.3. The following assessments have been subject to a screening process which has concluded that assessment is not required under the terms of its legislation or guidance. Further information on the screening can be seen in Annex A:
- Strategic Environmental Assessment;
- Fairer Scotland Duty; and
- Future Proofing Legislation.
1.4. Impact assessments and data gathering are presented in a combined form where appropriate to do so as a proportionate approach to the assessment.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback