1. To access the Annexes please visit the Scottish Government's Whole System Approach website. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Justice/crimes/youth-justice/reoffending
2. This does not mean that those over 18 should be excluded from youth justice diversion programmes as consideration should always be given to maturity and needs.
5. Youth Justice Guidance www.cjsw.ac.uk
6. It is expected that this data will be analysed to monitor improvement - see here.
11. Worrall A, (2001) 'Girls at risk? Reflections on changing attitudes to young women's offending': Probation Journal. June 2001;
12. Referral of 16 and 17 year olds who are charged with domestic abuse can only be undertaken in exceptional circumstances- see here
Telephone: 0131 244 5443
Care and Justice Division
Area 2-B North