3. The duty only applies to the protected characteristic of marriage and civil partnership in relation to eliminating unlawful discrimination etc. relating to work under Part 5 of the 2010 Act.
4. The Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) (Scotland) Regulations 2012 (legislation.gov.uk), as amended (link to original version, with subsequent amendments not yet incorporated).
6. Section 4 of the 2010 Act sets out the nine characteristics that are protected under that Act.
7. A showcard is a visual aid to help interviewers when a question has multiple response so they can show the respondents the response categories without having to read them out.
9. Measuring Sexual identity A guide for researchers: [Archived Content] UK Government Web Archive - The National Archives
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback