Data collection and publication - age: guidance
Guidance for public bodies on the collection of data on age.
1. Equality Act 2010 (legislation.gov.uk)
2. Section 149 of the Equality Act 2010 (legislation.gov.uk)
3. The duty only applies to the protected characteristic of marriage and civil partnership in relation to eliminating unlawful discrimination etc. relating to work under Part 5 of the 2010 Act.
4. The Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) (Scotland) Regulations 2012 (legislation.gov.uk), as amended (link to original version, with subsequent amendments not yet incorporated).
5. Age and date of birth harmonised standard – GSS (civilservice.gov.uk)
6. Flexible table builder | Scotland's Census (scotlandscensus.gov.uk)
7. Analytical reports | Scotland's Census (scotlandscensus.gov.uk)
8. Age and date of birth harmonised standard – GSS (civilservice.gov.uk)
9. Age of Majority (Scotland) Act 1969 (legislation.gov.uk)
10. Children and Young People (Scotland) Act 2014 (legislation.gov.uk)
11. UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) - UNICEF UK
12. Age of Legal Capacity (Scotland) Act 1991 (legislation.gov.uk)
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback