1. Scottish Government (2020) Protecting Scotland, Renewing Scotland: The Government's Programme for Scotland 2020-2021
2. Scottish Government (2016) Race Equality Framework for Scotland 2016-2030
3. This term is widely misused; although it can be useful in talking about some other combinations of protected characteristic, it is not the same thing as multiple discrimination. It was developed because Black women face a unique set of stereotypes and discriminations that do not apply to either Black men or white women.
4. Rae, R., Hepburn. E. and Bloss, L. (2019) Gender Equality in Scotland: Policy Coherence and Systems Mapping
5. Young, C. (2016) Race Equality in Scotland's Public Sector: Five Missing Links, in Scotland and Race Equality: Directions in Policy and Identity
6. Duff, C. and Young, C. (2017) What works? Eight principles for meaningful evaluation of anti-prejudice work
7. Duff, C. and Young, C. (2017) What works? Eight principles for meaningful evaluation of anti-prejudice work