Stage 5 - Authorisation of EQIA
Please confirm that:
- This Equality Impact Assessment has informed the development of this policy:
- Opportunities to promote equality in respect of age,
disability, gender, gender identity/transgender, sexual
orientation, race and religion and belief have been considered,
- Eliminating unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation;
- Removing or minimising any barriers and/or disadvantages;
- Taking steps which assist with promoting equality and meeting people's different needs;
- Encouraging participation ( e.g. in public life)
- Fostering good relations, tackling prejudice and promoting understanding.
I am satisfied with the equality impact assessment that has been undertaken for the architecture and place policy statement 2013 and give my authorisation for the results of this assessment to be published on the Scottish Government's website.
Position: Chief Planner
Authorisation date: 11 June 2013
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback