1. The reasons why the Government has decided not to take forward some recommendations are set out in Chapter 1 of the consultation paper.
2. Available at: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2014/07/6772
3. Along with other published responses this is available on the Scottish Government's website at: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2014/10/8764
4. Available at: http://www.hse.gov.uk/scotland/workreldeaths.pdf
5. The protected characteristics that must be profiled against the policies are: Age; Sex; Pregnancy and maternity; Disability; Race; Religion or belief; Gender Reassignment and Sexual Orientation.
Email: Marisa Strutt