We are inviting responses to this consultation using the Scottish Government's consultation hub. The following questions are set.
In your response, all questions have the option to answer yes or no. You are invited to provide further comment in a free text box for questions 1-6 and question 10. If you wish to make specific reference to a section of the policy, please quote the relevant numbered line in this consultation document.
1. Do you feel there are any gaps in the policy?
2. Do you feel there are any gaps in the proposed list of supporting documents?
3. Do you feel that the policy has been updated to reflect changed working practices?
4. Do you feel that the title "Flexible Work Location Policy" reflects changed working practices?
5. Is an annual review that will be linked to the Health and Safety self-assessment required?
6. Do you have any other comments to make on the policy?
7. Have you used the NHSScotland workforce policies website?
8. Does the language of the policy reflect our vision for policies to be user-friendly and supportive reflecting NHSScotland core values?
9. Does the format of the policy, together with the proposed supporting documents and website links, assist in ease of use?
10. Do you have any views on the potential impacts of this policy on equalities groups?
It is against the law to discriminate against someone because of: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act, 2010.