3. The consultation
8. The consultation ran for 8 weeks from 18th February 2015 to 14th April 2015 and received 4 responses. These responses were received from Oil and Gas UK, the Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Scottish Environment Link, and an individual.
9. Responders had a choice of methods to submit their responses. They could do so in writing by post, writing by email, or through the Citizen Space platform  . Three responders opted to submit by email, and one used Citizen Space.
10. The consultation asked 5 questions;
1. Do you have any comments on the way in which we propose to transpose Article 38 of the OSD?
2. Do you have any views on the likelihood of potential damage in marine waters affecting their environmental status as defined under the MSFD?
3. What do you consider to be the potential costs to industry should damage to marine waters occur that triggers action under the amendment Regulations?
4. Do you have any other comments on the proposed transposition of Article 38 of the OSD?
5. What do you consider to be the potential benefits for marine waters under the 2009 Regulations, following the proposed amendments?
11. Chapters 4 to 8 set out the responses to the questions and the Government response in a we asked, you said, we did format. All of the responses to the questions are published verbatim in these chapters. Therefore they are not published separately.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback