1. This guidance follows the principles below as a guide to good and effective practice and these principles can be considered at every stage of any memorial inspection programme. The principles of the Health and Safety Executive's (HSE) Five Steps to Risk Assessment are:
1. Step 1: Identify the hazards.
2. Step 2: Decide who might be harmed and how.
3. Step 3: Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions.
4. Step 4: Record your findings and implement them.
5. Step 5: Review your assessment and update if necessary.
2. It should be noted that this guidance does not negate or supersede any guidance or code of practice published by the HSE and has not been approved by the HSE. Further information on health and safety duties and responsibilities can be obtained from the HSE website: https://www.hse.gov.uk/.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback