Annex B - Listed Authorities under the British Sign Language (Scotland) Act 2015
- Audit Scotland.
- The Commissioner for Children and Young People in Scotland.
- The Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland.
- A council constituted under section 2 of the Local Government etc. (Scotland) Act 1994.
- A Health Board constituted under section 2(1)(a) of the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978.
- The Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator.
- The Police Investigations and Review Commissioner.
- A body which is a “post-16 education body” for the purposes of the Further and Higher Education (Scotland) Act 2005.
- The Scottish Commission for Human Rights.
- The Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service.
- The Scottish Housing Regulator.
- The Scottish Information Commissioner.
- The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body.
- The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.
- The Standards Commission for Scotland.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback