3. Transport and Child Poverty – Beyond the pandemic – Poverty Alliance, June 2021
4. Based on a UK figure of £37.7 billion, estimated in 'Hirsch, D. 2021, The cost of Child Poverty. Loughborough University'
5. A 'Supported Business', for procurement purposes, is a business whose main aim is the social and professional integration of disabled and disadvantaged persons, and where at least 30% of the employees are disabled or disadvantaged
6. Surgeries which cover the 100 most socio-economically deprived patient populations
7. Best Start Grant Early Learning Payment, Best Start Grant School Age Payment, Carer's Allowance Supplement, Child winter Heating Assistance, Job Start Payment, Scottish Child Payment, Young Carer Grant.
8. All Best Start Grant Payments, Best Start Foods, Carer's Allowance Supplement, Child Winter Heating Assistance, Funeral Support Payment, Job Start Payment, Young Carer Grant. Scottish Child Payment will be doubled from April 2022.
9. Scottish Fiscal Commission, Scotland's Economic and Fiscal Forecasts, December 2021
10. To be published end March 2022.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback